Learn how to unlock your wireless mobile device for use on other carriers (formerly SIM Unlock).
We're committed to providing you with clear information about how to unlock your mobile wireless phones, tablets, and mobile Internet devices for use across different mobile carriers. Most mobile devices are programmed to prevent the device from operating with another wireless carrier's network without first obtaining an unlock code. Keep in mind, T-Mobile cannot unlock a non-T-Mobile device.
Vent Men's Slide Charcoal Columbia Black Sandal Techsun
On this page:
Mobile carriers typically use different frequencies and technology to provide wireless network access. So, not all phones, tablets, and mobile Internet devices are compatible between every mobile carrier. Even if your phone, tablet, or mobile Internet device is compatible with carriers, your device may not operate the same on a different mobile carrier’s network. Please review your device functionality with any new carrier's network to make sure that the services are operating as expected. For more information about T-Mobile’s network compatibility requirements, see Bring Your Own Device.
To obtain an unlock code for your mobile wireless phones, tablets, or mobile Internet device, contact the mobile carrier or manufacturer who sold you the device. The original carrier or manufacturer can provide you with instructions and specific information on how to unlock the device for use with another mobile carrier. If you purchased your device from T-Mobile, or if you have a T-Mobile authorized device, follow the steps outlined below to see if you're eligible to receive an unlock code for your device.
We provide mobile device unlock codes free within two business days (or provide further information about timing) for eligible devices.
Techsun Slide Black Vent Columbia Men's Charcoal Sandal Device eligibility is determined as follows:
- The device must be a T-Mobile device.
- The device must not be reported to T-Mobile as lost, stolen, or blocked.
- The account associated with the device must not be canceled, and be in good standing.
- You have requested no more than two mobile device unlock codes per line of service in the last 12 months.
- The device must satisfy all the Postpaid or Pay in Advance (Prepaid) Unlocking terms outlined below.
- T-Mobile may request proof of purchase or additional information in its discretion and certain other exceptions may apply.
Unlock eligibility for phones, tablets, and mobile Internet devices on Postpaid plans like T-Mobile ONE
- The device must have been active on the T-Mobile network for at least 40 days on the requesting line.
- If the device is financed using T-Mobile’s Equipment Installment Plan (EIP) ,or if it's leased through JUMP! On Demand™, all payments must be satisfied and the device must be paid in full unless otherwise specified. Nik Sh Z Air es Mens m 880555 34 Running Pegasus 010 0Wr0cfHqA
- If the device is on an account that is under a service contract term, at least 18 consecutive monthly payments must have been made or the account must have migrated to Simple Choice no contract rate plan.
- If the device is associated with a canceled account, the account balance must be zero, including all pending charges.
Unlock eligibility for phones, tablets, and mobile Internet devices on Prepaid plans like Pay in Advance
- The device on the requesting line has been active for more than one year on the T-Mobile network.
- If the device has been active for less than one year on the requesting line, the Pay in Advance account associated with the device must have had more than $100 in refills since device first use date. $100 in total refills is required for each device that is requested to be unlocked and does not include the initial activation payment.
Military and other exceptions
Deployed military personnel who are customers in good standing are eligible to have their devices unlocked upon provision of deployment papers. Exceptions to some or all requirements may apply in other circumstances for Business and Government Accounts. Please contact us for more details.
Report Brown Women's Elinor Ankle Bootie 8RqO8Request an unlock
If your device meets the eligibility requirements, contact us to request an unlock code and steps to unlock your device. Keep in mind, this policy is subject to T-Mobile’s Terms and Conditions of service and may change without notice. T-Mobile may deny any request for a mobile device unlock code at our sole discretion if the request is an effort to defraud the company.